Sunday, June 10, 2007

What An Incredibly Beautiful World!!

Wow!! I spent yesterday touring Yellowstone National Park, for maybe the 12th time!! Every time I venture into the "land of countless critters", I simply find myself totally consumed by the stunning natural beauty! Around every corner, another natural wonder, another stunned expression! I was fortunate to expose nature's masterpiece to a very close and loving friend, someone with whom I intend to spend the rest of my life with......she absolutely loves it! MarieLouise, from Stockholm, Sweden, is totally taken by her "friends", the countless variety and endless numbers of wildlife! Bison, Bighorn Sheep, Deer, Antelope, Elk, Coyote, Bear, Moose and a Wolf (if you are lucky)!!

Get out today and experience everything that nature has to offer....enjoy it and savor it!!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

No comments: