Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Loving is Growing and Allowing Change

Another stunning Montana morning! Today I finally awoke to a new realization, learning that to truly love someone you have to accept change and personal growth, regardless of how much it might hurt! I am experiencing the most sensational feelings of love for an incredible woman, seperated by a few thousand miles and a bit of confusion! I want to marry her, not right this instance, but would feel at ease knowing she wants to marry me and will commit to this at some future date.
I have always been a terrible waiter, and even more so crazy when it comes to not knowing what is going on....particularly when it involves feelings of the heart and soul! I am being forced to change and to grow in order for this relationship to proceed, and I am finally at peace with that! You see, sacrifice makes the world go around, and so does everlasting and unconditional love!
MarieLouise, you mean the world to me......when you are ready, I'll be here!!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

No comments: