Monday, June 18, 2007

Here We Go Again

Happy Monday morning!! Here we go, another incredible week is starting and I am inviting everyone to come along!! I am going to change my workout this week, and stay on the new program for 4 weeks! This type of program is a HUGE test for me because it involves a high number of repetitions and short rest periods! I am looking forward to it because it is a true challenge, and I know the results will be exceptional!
I have always enjoyed pushing my physical and mental beings. It is always interesting to see what the mind and body are still capable of doing, and to push the envelope on occasion for the total effect! You are always welcome to join in, experience a new endorphin rush, unleash a new mental avenue and enjoy the ride!!
Have a productive and totally enjoyable day!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

No comments: