Friday, June 29, 2007

Commitment To Excellence


Another incredible day is brewing!! Yesterday the thermometer hit 99....coupled with a light breeze and zero humidity, it felt sensational!!

I periodically pick up a motivational book as a refresher, and found myself browsing through the words of Vince Lombardi the other day. He still is the most profoundly straight forward motivator that I have ever seen! He makes reference to the quality of a persons life being directly related to the level of their commitment to excellence. I feel that there is no better description, nor barometer, for placing a measure on a persons relative worth! It also, in my eyes, tells me everything about that person that simple words cannot. It will always come back to the actions roaring over the relative whimper of words!

Make a solid commitment to excellence, put a plan of action together and save your energy when it comes to talking about it......let your actions be your message and your call to action!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

No comments: