Saturday, June 9, 2007

Periodize Your Life!!

Good Morning to all!! As I was getting ready for another incredible morning workout at Gold's, the thought crossed my mind......I periodize my routines on a very constant basis, why not do the same for the rest of my life's activities? I love change, so much so, that it's an ongoing challenge for me to try and always change my daily routines! Why do we change our weightlifting programs on a continuing basis? So that we "trick" our bodies into growing and improving!! So, let's change our mental and physical elements of ourselves, enabling them to change and grow also!!

Try it starting today.......have an incredible day and an awesome weekend!!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

1 comment:

Dare to Dream said...

GoodMorningSunshine!
That was great,good thinking!I like that! Have fun at the gym,see ya! Love/ML