Friday, July 13, 2007

Inquire Within


Happy Friday!! Well, it is time for a great and wonderful series of changes in my life! I have listed my custom home for sale, having lived in it for a very short 2 years. I am going to become a certified personal trainer, having an extensive knowledge of supplementation and exercise physiology after 30 years of intense workouts and incredible physical changes: I have gained almost 80 pounds of solid muscle and at the tender, young age of 49, I am in the best shape of my very physically active life. I am also a licensed soccer coach, having spent the last 4 years assisting 15 and 16 year old boys to better understand the game and everything else that is associated with a team environment.

If you happen to know anyone looking for an exceptional individual with a very unselfish personality, a wealth of fitness knowledge and a true passion for "simply making a difference", please contact me at mtoofit@hotmail.com !!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

No comments: