Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The First Day of the Rest of....

I am anxious for today, getting started on my new path and revised direction of my existence! I will be sending off resumes, having my home viewed by a group of realtors, review and revise my workouts for the upcoming quarter, and cleaning up a few loose ends....finality and closure are wonderful things, as is change and a fresh outlook!

Always try and take a regular inventory of your life, and make the necessary adjustments to ensure a peaceful and productive existence!!

Live, laugh and love!!!!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
I have a blog of t-shirts!
Please, send me the photo of a your t-shirt and the link of your blog,
I' ll publish in my blog!
Thanks Ivo
EMAIL:
ivo.giulivo@gmail.com