Monday, August 13, 2007

Good Morning and Get Rolling!

WOW!! The weather in Texas is really special....the heat index was over 115 and I think a couple days it was 120!! Yeehaw!! Mom is doing great! She is busy getting a new restaurant/sports bar ready to open in the next couple months, along with her and her husband's other 3 businesses this should really keep them busy! It was an exceptional trip, having time with my mother for the first time.......she left when I was very young. Some great bonding, sharing and love!!
Have a wonderfully productive day! I have some new Xango business brewing and a big next few days of resume broadcasting!!

Live, laugh and love!

http://mtoofit.discovermangosteen.com

1 comment:

Dare to Dream said...

Welcome back! Of course did I have you in my thoughts!Just add W! Thanks and kisses for you too...